• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Now that's what I call Southern hospitality. :way_to_go:
Then again, never met a single "true to the bone" enthusiast that didn't welcome a fellow hobbist with open arms.
Hey, @combat chicken & @ChickenBalls,
Thanks for the invite and I sincerely appreciate your hospitality, but my work schedule for the foreseeable future will be the same as it has been for the last month. Which is seven days a week, 10 hours a day. I am only an hour north east of Elizabeth City so I think I could make it happen when work slows down a little around here. I'll let you Guys know if/when I can make it down that way.

Hey Rob,
They might roll up the "welcome" mat up REAL QUICK, if they see me pull up with only a couple of electrics and a (pardon the word) glow plane. Plus, at this point, I'm not allot more than a circle flyer. . . . . :laughing:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks for the invite and I sincerely appreciate your hospitality, but my work schedule for the foreseeable future will be the same as it has been for the last month. Which is seven days a week, 10 hours a day. I am only an hour north east of Elizabeth City so I think I could make it happen when work slows down a little around here. I'll let you Guys know if/when I can make it down that way.

Hey Rob,
They might roll up the "welcome" mat up REAL QUICK, if they see me pull up with only a couple of electrics and a (pardon the word) glow plane. Plus, at this point, I'm not allot more than a circle flyer. . . . . :laughing:
@David Cokley If your having fun, your doing it right no mater what your flying.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"

Hey Rob,
We into anything that flys, other than drones. I'm a wannaBe 3der, but Circle flying is my specialty. The only thing I do better than circle fly, is talk :dancing-poop: