• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey guys, wind was a little much but still got some good flights in.
Wind is your friend.....!!! LOL
You take it easy with that 540. I have not even gotten mine out of the box yet! Want to have your purple and my green hovering together in a pic at Nall next year.:LOL_gif:
Not to worry....I figure at the rate I am going with it, I will have to replace the rudder by then. As it will probably be ground down to a "nub". :lol2:
Logged the 86th flight on it today. Heck by Nall '16 she'll be good and broke in. May have to get another while there!!!! LOL, We could all do a mass equipment swap from old Purp to new Purp Pilot Edge. :laughing:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry

Not to worry....I figure at the rate I am going with it, I will have to replace the rudder by then. As it will probably be ground down to a "nub". :lol2:
Logged the 86th flight on it today. Heck by Nall '16 she'll be good and broke in. May have to get another while there!!!! LOL, We could all do a mass equipment swap from old Purp to new Purp Pilot Edge. :laughing:

Lets talk @Naughty Monkey in to getting one also! We can call our "team" :grouphug: the Grape Apes of 540. And @combat chicken will fit right in cuz grapes are green too:D .Now that yellow ball up in that bunch^. That's Naughty Monkey because we all know Apes like:banana-dance:. Now that Blue Ball up in there.....That's @ChickenBalls because we all know Donkey's are color blind.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Lets talk @Naughty Monkey in to getting one also! We can call our "team" :grouphug: the Grape Apes of 540. And @combat chicken will fit right in cuz grapes are green too:D .Now that yellow ball up in that bunch^. That's Naughty Monkey because we all know Apes like:banana-dance:. Now that Blue Ball up in there.....That's @ChickenBalls because we all know Donkey's are color blind.
Hmmm...good plan. The gathering of the Purple, green and blue 540's.
fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

Ok. I see it now. After a couple of beers Rob gets the new purple bird and @emtp275 starts mixing margaritas and we get @49dimes and @ChickenBalls installing on the new bird while Rob and I take from the old bird. That Johnny Cash song comes to mind about the cadalic built over 30 years. :lol2: