• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I don't wanna talk bout 15' rule, already wasted 15 mins. of my life, more importantly flying time dealing with some idiot who wanted to argue about it at Nall during pilot meeting. Dude whomever you were or are be glad I was not standing next to you, all I'm say is river knife.

I stopped going to most CD'd and sanctioned events not because of the rules but because of the idiots and complainers of the rules. River Knife should be included in the CD packet.lol Or at least instructions on how to "keel hall" but that would require a river boat and not a river knife.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I stopped going to most CD'd and sanctioned events not because of the rules but because of the idiots and complainers of the rules. River Knife should be included in the CD packet.lol Or at least instructions on how to "keel hall" but that would require a river boat and not a river knife.
Always that ONE , and boy was he a fun one.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
So I'm sitting here making my brain go insane, window shopping for a 120cc sized airplane. Which one should I go for? :omg:

So many brands to pick from. Maybe you guys can help out... I fly a mixture of everything, low and slow, precision/IMAC, high speed... Is there any particular airplane that does all of that?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Wait what's the 15' rule?

Simply to keep your high or low speed passes (other than landing attempts) 15 feet or higher. It has been imposed at many contest / fly ins that are sanctioned. It helps prevent carnage to your plane or flying thingy and to your person. But you know this don't you!!! LoL

Last edited:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Simply to keep your high or low speed passes (other than landing attempts) 15 feet or higher. It has been imposed at many contest / fly ins that are sanctioned. It helps prevent carnage to your plane or flying thingy and to your person.

What?? :eek: No down on the deck low and slow 3d huckin?? o_O:oblong: