• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Got six flights on the PAU today plus a maiden for a friend and a subsequent flight with a little nose up huckin'! That lil 27% Hangar 9 260 is just too small for me to fly. No wonder I sold it. Lol. Awesome weather and loads of fun with GREAT friends. Yup...gonna do it again tomorrow. :banana-dance:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Got six flights on the PAU today plus a maiden for a friend and a subsequent flight with a little nose up huckin'! That lil 27% Hangar 9 260 is just too small for me to fly. No wonder I sold it. Lol. Awesome weather and loads of fun with GREAT friends. Yup...gonna do it again tomorrow. :banana-dance:

I want the free time AND the weather that you have:frown_gif:. Soon, with luck....

Robotech

70cc twin V2
It looks like we are finally going to have a no work, sunny day with tolerable winds Saturday. Yay! I can't believe I'm reading about folks flying in Idaho dang near every day while we in the sunny South are socked in with rain and wind. :concern:

Robotech

70cc twin V2
I'm in wet, soggy Southeast Arkansas. The (very few) days it hasn't been raining, it's been windy as heck. Saturday is looking real promising though.

thurmma

150cc
By Little Rock? I may be venturing down to the Farm field one of these weekends in hopes of finding someone to help setup and get some tips for my IMAC plane. Our field is very short on one end and we have a mild noise issue on that end also, so no high power flying on that end, which hurts the IMAC practice for verticals. I am wanting to give the basic routine a shot sometime this year and need to get the Extra setup.