• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The FAA just "went there" NOT GOOD. ALL RC Aircraft = REAL AIRCRAFT

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I promise to stop my post count but just some 2 cents worth. IMO this means more government and more tax.

RC modelers are going to have to pay attention to their hobby just like most of the work force has to pay attention to safety in the work place. If you ever had to deal with OSHA you know exactly what I mean. I see little district and local FAA offices opening up and a guy with a green shirt and badge starting to watch your weekend activity at a " random" club site! Enjoy!

doublea

100cc
All because of not so smart guys like this.
man this right here pissed me off. The owner of this quad flew right over top of children's head no more than a foot or two.
I confronted this guy. Asked him nicely if he had his AMA. He said it is a waste. Why fly only at a field when I can fly anywhere. He said the dues are a waste.
Dudes got like a 1000 dollar quad but can't pay the dues for AMA. That is just a ^##^&*. Just wanted to vent about this guy. He really ticked me off.

Attachments

• 20141004_091421.jpg
    20141004_091421.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 235
All because of not so smart guys like this.
man this right here pissed me off. The owner of this quad flew right over top of children's head no more than a foot or two.
I confronted this guy. Asked him nicely if he had his AMA. He said it is a waste. Why fly only at a field when I can fly anywhere. He said the dues are a waste.
Dudes got like a 1000 dollar quad but can't pay the dues for AMA. That is just a ^##^&*. Just wanted to vent about this guy. He really ticked me off.
I would be more pissed about him flying in a unsafe manner than whether or not he belonged to the AMA.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well it is my hope for every one that this runs the course quickly and any inference to our now conformed model aviation operations is not hindered by any means, way, force, sabotage, stupidity, ineptness, conscience objector, malware finder, black eye peas and soap.

doublea

100cc
I would be more pissed about him flying in a unsafe manner than whether or not he belonged to the AMA.
I agree. Sorry for the misunderstanding but that was I was the most angry about. I couldn't help but think of him getting a glitch or failure. And going into the crowd and hurting someone. He was also flying fpv.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Well it is my hope for every one that this runs the course quickly and any inference to our now conformed model aviation operations is not hindered by any means, way, force, sabotage, stupidity, ineptness, conscience objector, malware finder, black eye peas and soap.
do I 'lol' to that or 'wtf?' it?