• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Ah man sorry @AKNick. As Bart mentioned I did have something together but things got a little crazy. I trust you will like the integration and the guys here. Bart has a real passion for the community and I know he will surpass your expectations. He's a great guy that has no desire to get rich from an RC site, he just wants to have a great place for guys to hang out and share the love of the hobby. I will stick around and say hi from time to time but for now I'm going to enjoy a little free time. I've been doing this forum thing for I think almost 4 years now starting with rcthrasher.com. I've recently joined the worship team (church band) at my church and am excited to really throw some more time into it. My wife is so crazy happy you guys have no idea! Lol.

Most Excellent! I led a worship band for a couple years and then kinda got burnt out when my pianist left town :( With some musicians it just clicks, and it's been hard finding a replacement that has their heart set on the same style and worship. So I played (acoustic guitar and vocals) by myself for a year, then it just became too much of a burden (which is not good! I believe that worship should be given freely from the heart!) At any rate, I am happy for you (and your wife) to have your focus and priorities set on the right (or should I say righteous?) path! God Bless

cam4569

70cc twin V2
looks like my build thread is MIA. as an update I got it done and hoping to maiden tomorrow am. If any one finds the thread could you post a link? ill keep searching but so far no luck. Hope they didn't get rid of it, I know a few reviews also got lost in transition which is sad because I think that's where we get new members from when they search on google or whatever to research an item or see how to or not to do a build. I know that is how I found a lot of my information before becoming a member myself

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Where the hell are we and how the hell did we get here?
It is an interesting change. I just watched a video on here that covers some of the changes pretty neat stuff just going to take a bit to learn to navigate the new format.
one thing that i cant seem to figure out yet is the notification flags on the classifieds and the 3drc. I cant get the numbers to go down.