• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I'm not asking for any airplane stuff this year. I might think about a new trainer for my son though.

Bipenut53

150cc
I have the Apprentice S for training folks and it's really an amazing high wing trainer! It practically lands itself.

+1 I have the same plane, makes training new people a breeze!! I have trained people from 6 to 75 on that airplane and they all walk away with a smile and wanting more!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
What do you guys have on your Christmas list?!?! Not that this Santa can bring it but I was just wondering? I've been asked by the wife myself and I have no idea.... Maybe a new Hitec Rockstar like Xpress has!

I ordered the 50cc RedwingRC Extra 330 and told the wife that was my gift from her. That kinda backfired though. It shipped today but she said I couldn't open it until Christmas. I should have thought that one through a little better. :banghead:

alawson999

70cc twin V2
I know that all you guys who are building big wing span gassers are going to think I am weird, but

My holiday project is to try to build an f3p plane that comes in under 100 grams, and Flys very slowly/precisely.

I don't compete, just testing my personal indoor limitations

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I know that all you guys who are building big wing span gassers are going to think I am weird, but

My holiday project is to try to build an f3p plane that comes in under 100 grams, and Flys very slowly/precisely.

I don't compete, just testing my personal indoor limitations

That's cool. You have a goal in mind and plan. We are lucky that we get to fly pretty much year round here and I am totally bit by the gas bug. In fact, I would like to sell all of my nitro and electric birds. With the possible exception of my big V-tail Bonanza.

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I am electric to the core, which includes all of my lawn equipment and my new plane hauler (tesla s)

Sweet ride. Great gas mileage. My hauler gets pretty crappy gas mileage. Especially with the trailer attached.

~

Attachments

• flying field 2.jpg
    flying field 2.jpg
    947.8 KB · Views: 188