• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Pretty chilly out today, but the sun is out and I just can't pass up this beautiful day to fly. Anyone else here in Oregon going to do the same?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We had an awesome day yesterday! 85 and sunny.

20151122_111948.jpg

8 flights this weekend :cool:

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Played hookie today and got in 6 flights. Sunny, light winds and 63 degrees. I also took the time to jump on the mower and clean up around the parking/pit areas.

Rain forecast for the rest of the week. :cursing:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Did I miss something? Haven't been around lately. Trying to edit an old thread (circa 2013) and unable to edit a bad link. I want to share the thread and forum on Facebook since a topic popped up about demo flying for schools and civic groups. Thanks, Daren

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Did I miss something? Haven't been around lately. Trying to edit an old thread (circa 2013) and unable to edit a bad link. I want to share the thread and forum on Facebook since a topic popped up about demo flying for schools and civic groups. Thanks, Daren

Morning Daren! I will send ya a pm!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok who went out and braved the cold chilly winter for a crazy Black Friday deal!?!?!?!

I DID! LOL

Got a 49" Toshiba LCD Flat Screen at Best Buy for $149!!! Woot!!!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Went flying in the cold on Thursday. Was with the family at my aunts vacation home in Salton City, did some down on the deck shenanigans with the Slick Pro :cool:

12219519_10208928983248757_5831455762452541825_n.jpg