• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dribar

70cc twin V2
Check this from FG.

6969.jpeg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Whats up with Gary's account? It says it has been closed...

As he mentioned in the email to you and many others last night that I am moving in a new direction with the forum. The only thing I will mention is that I have high regards for the work he has done here and I wish him all the best in everything he does. I know many have a personal relationship with him and it maybe hard to understand but I hope you will continue to be a great support to the forum and to the many others here that you've helped.

I won't speak on the subject anymore than that for personal reasons and a promise I made that I intend to keep. :)

Warm regards,

As he mentioned in the email to you and many others last night that I am moving in a new direction with the forum. The only thing I will mention is that I have high regards for the work he has done here and I wish him all the best in everything he does. I know many have a personal relationship with him and it maybe hard to understand but I hope you will continue to be a great support to the forum and to the many others here that you've helped.

I won't speak on the subject anymore than that for personal reasons and a promise I made that I intend to keep. :)

Warm regards,

I am sure there are some business issues we don't know about. Just seems that deleting the account with the most content on a forum is counter productive. Be interesting to see what this direction is as Gary strived to make this more than a "BS" forum with content and reviews.

Aeroplayin

70cc twin V2
Hmmmm... It's like Deja Vu all over again but on a lesser Giant scale. I wonder how many directions this kind of revenue stream can actually take. :popcorn:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I am sure there is some business issues we don't know about. Just seems that deleting the account with the most content on a forum is counter productive. Be interesting to see what this direction is as Gary strived to make this more than a "BS" forum with content and reviews.

Understood... And thanks for the feedback! The account has not been deleted just closed so all content is still available.. I think you will like the direction I'm going. Just gotta sit tight for a bit. Reviews are an important part of any forum. I have a couple very cool new products I'm hoping to review soon.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hmmmm... It's like Deja Vu all over again but on a lesser Giant scale. I wonder how many directions this kind of revenue stream can actually take. :popcorn:

Revenue stream? LOL trust me there isn't much. I think on a good year I will be pulling around $.50 cents an hour. It's a labor of love!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Understood... And thanks for the feedback! The account has not been deleted just closed so all content is still available.. I think you will like the direction I'm going. Just gotta sit tight for a bit. Reviews are an important part of any forum. I have a couple very cool new products I'm hoping to review soon.

Count me in for this plane ride:)