• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

AKfreak

150cc
Finally a 3D quad I would own. Flown here in Las Vegas is the Leaf 3D quad. It douds wicked and I want one.

[video=youtube_share;5UJO0foeRQA]http://youtu.be/5UJO0foeRQA[/video]

It uses a special ESC that reverses really fast, I think I'll buy an ESC an Motor with one of the tractor props and try it on a plane for a fixed prop with reverse thrust. Ain't technology just grand?

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
I dont know anything about quads but why dont they just 4 rotors on it like 3D helis?
Cost would be very expensive $700-800+ more stuff to break. This is a simple design that reverses the motors via the ESC and uses a special two way Tractor/Pusher combo prop. Cool stuff I think.

xlr8tion

50cc
With 4x the failure rate of a Heli...

How many of these just fall out of the sky?

When everyone and granny is flying these.

I think a safer option, based on all the MMJ reeferendums that have passed is an "EDF JetBong"...Enterprise...does that exist?

Something Like "Wicked Don's Jet Bong"..LOL..420!

LOL...I have not smoked in a long time so I am not kidding. Time is relative however.

Greg...

PS..For those of you who think a may be a stoner because of my Avatar-it is actually a park near my Hometown in Honor of Richard Ira Bong-top WWII Ace who flew P38's and sadly died as a test pilot right after WWII. Once we get the MMJ thing going here-I will reconsider as if it makes my wife more tolerable-I AM IN!

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
How many of these just fall out of the sky?

When everyone and granny is flying these.

I think a safer option, based on all the MMJ reeferendums that have passed is an "EDF JetBong"...Enterprise...does that exist?

Something Like "Wicked Don's Jet Bong"..LOL..420!

LOL...I have not smoked in a long time so I am not kidding. Time is relative however.

Greg...

PS..For those of you who think a may be a stoner because of my Avatar-it is actually a park near my Hometown in Honor of Richard Ira Bong-top WWII Ace who flew P38's and sadly died as a test pilot right after WWII. Once we get the MMJ thing going here-I will reconsider as if it makes my wife more tolerable-I AM IN!

Well I feel it's fair to say that everything on the planet when positioned in, "the sky" will fall out of it. As to a EDF Jet Bong, I believe it would consume your stock at an alarming rate. I think a Multirotor who delivers a bong at 420 in a much better option. Hopefully some day Amazon will be in a legal position to do so ')D.