• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hey Gyro I've just been at the "new here" thread and man this place has grown. Curious (not that it matters a whole bunch) but do we have any demographics stats on age ranges here at 3DRCF? More as a "how's it going" for the hobby at large than anything else. I know our club is still in the late 40s + average.

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hey Gyro I've just been at the "new here" thread and man this place has grown. Curious (not that it matters a whole bunch) but do we have any demographics stats on age ranges here at 3DRCF? More as a "how's it going" for the hobby at large than anything else. I know our club is still in the late 40s + average.

I've got some numbers that I sent to 3DMike late last year, but we've added over 100 members since the .
I'll take a look

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I've got some numbers that I sent to 3DMike late last year, but we've added over 100 members since the .
I'll take a look

I know! Over 100 in just a few months it seems.
Thanks. My guess is avg- 28-35

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

I'll take a look

I know! Over 100 in just a few months it seems.
Thanks. My guess is avg- 28-35

Ok [MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION] here are the numbers as of the end of November 2013.

border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="220" style="width: 220px"
|-
| style="height: 20px; width: 64px" | 32
| style="width: 156px" | less than 24 years of age
|-
| style="height: 20px" | 55
| 25-29
|-
| style="height: 20px" | 116
| 30-34
|-
| style="height: 20px" | 172
| 35-39
|-
| style="height: 20px" | 188
| 40-44
|-
| style="height: 20px" | 174
| 45-49
|-
| style="height: 20px" | 181
| 50-54
|-
| style="height: 20px" | 125
| 55-59
|-
| style="height: 20px" | 76
| 60-64
|-
| style="height: 20px" | 61
| 65-69
|-
| style="height: 20px" | 22
| 70-74
|-
| style="height: 20px" | 32
| 75 and older
|-

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
Just wanted to let everyone here know I am planning on parting out my 48'' 3dhs edge. I have had it hanging up at a LHS for the past few months, but have not been able to sell it locally. I need to get it sold within the next month so I plan on going to the shop and picking it up within the next week. The details on the plane can be found here http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?1766-3dhs-48-edge-BNF. I am looking for $200 plus shipping for the electronics, that is a savings of $100. Plus shipping ect. Airframe I am looking for $100 local pickup only.