• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
For anyone near me in Pittsburgh, The Dome Fly at Neville Island is Saturday night - Usually draws about 50 pilots - 14 oz limit. 6:45 PM start.

Just finished building a new PA Addiction to replace the one that the tree "ate" a few months back - No Maiden yet - waiting for some acceptable weather.

I'm still trying to make it to one of those. Weekends are really touchy for me so it's a bit of a challenge.

I did get to fly my Slick finally and I must say it has really low wing loading. It will float forever if you let it. It didn't need any trim either.

alawson999

70cc twin V2
pleased to hear the Slick is working well for you.

Dome fly was excellent as usual. I spent most of my evening coaching a brand new pilot (10 years old). Good to be helping someone new enjoy the hobby - he was really pumped- I eventually got him settled down enough to fly the pattern in the right direction ;-) Oh well, in 6 months, he will be flying better than I ever will , I suspect.

Any racing fans? I got board today. Started painting in forza. Im not an RX8 fan just picked a car and started. Not close to being finshed. Just a rough draft.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388534938407.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388534938407.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 143
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388535037545.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388535037545.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 161