• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Greatest words came from my wifes mouth the other day... story first, so we moved from va to tx after the military. (I'm originally from ny) the grounds were if move to texas to be with her family. I get to start a 50cc build. So now that Iv finally have the job I moved here for. I can start... Jump to the good part. I was showing her flying videos. I showed her joe smith and his 104 slick. I said that would be nice to have. She says and I qoute "why don't you just build that one then"

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hey guys, need some help. Having tough time getting guidance on replacing bearings in my Torque 4016. It took a nose dive and sounds a bit loose so I figure at least a new main bearing would help. I have the barrel off but not sure the best way to remove the bearing. I was thinking a piece of wood with a hole and a punch. Also heat the barrel. I have the new bearing in the freezer to shrink it.
Anyone done this? Lil help. Don't want to trash an otherwise great motor by being a dumb thumb!

Thanks

Thanks Bandit and Nick. A little heat and a tap of a punch worked great. I'll post in motors for reference.

Last edited by a moderator: