• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

alawson999

70cc twin V2
Does rebuild of one that has spent the last week about 60 feet up in a tree count?

Literally have an appt with a professional tree climber tommorrow - salvage the electronics worst case.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Does rebuild of one that has spent the last week about 60 feet up in a tree count?

Literally have an appt with a professional tree climber tommorrow - salvage the electronics worst case.

Good luck getting her down, hope you're able to save something

3dbandit

100cc
I just had the best time over at Triple Tree for E-Week.

This was by far, some of the most/best fun I have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lbrinson

New to GSN!
Happy HUMP day! What are you doing today to get over the hump?

Trying to finish up Big Foot. Taking a little longer than expected with all the Honey-doos. Getting ready to do the struts now. Kind of dreading it due to all the bad press on them. But...some of the other bad press items have not materialized for me, so, I am hoping for the best.