• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
Having a little trouble getting motivated to go fly this am.
Suspect the field is kinda muddy from the Noah's Ark reenactment this past Saturday.
It's already windy and expecting to pick up quickly.
I have multiple planes on the floor in my office that need work.

Oh well, I'm going to quit whining and head out for a few hours. Going to take the 87" Extra and 71" Slick.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
"Hey Maverick, if you don't find a RIO when you get to the ship call me, I'll fly with ya!"

willfly2

30cc
Took a turn on a crack lazier the other night. Two firsts for me. flying the lazier and first time night flight. New fun things to learn for this old man.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Spending the afternoon at the inlaws. Got in 2 flights on the 40 EPP, 2 on the 48 edge, and a chunk of time with the stunt kite. Yep it's breezy. Lol. Hoping it lays down just a bit to get in a few more flights on the planes. Still have 3 batteries here charged for the 40 and 2 for the 48 sitting here. Forgot the charger power cord on the kitchen table at home. Haha. Will try to get some 48 video if the wind lays back down. It's 15-20 right now. Haha.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Drove ~2 hours yesterday to Maine for some XFC practice. Great field and people but it was blowing a gale...and I only got two flights in before I noticed my aileron was pulling out. Practice was encouraging but that was a bummer.