• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SnowDog

Weather in Chicago was poor yesterday so I went to the workshop and started putting together my 71" Slick...finally! Getting excited all over again about this plane!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Weather in Chicago was poor yesterday so I went to the workshop and started putting together my 71" Slick...finally! Getting excited all over again about this plane!

great news about starting on the Slick Mike. Hope the build goes well. See you in the 71 thread :D

wedoitall

it was pretty funny tho after it was all said and done. Renea came in the house while I was working on some servos and said that she was moving a rock out of the driveway and a copperhead was about a foot or so from her hand. so I grabbed the shotgun, went outside and by this time it was right behind my truck. it was dark so when I shot it I didn't see it at first but after the dust had settled it blew it about 15ft from its original location. I have to try to find its head in the morning. It will still have venom and if one of the girls would happen to step on it, that could be bad news.

Ahhhh, life on a farm. Snakes are gonna be really bad this year, makes the 3rd one weve killed so far. Only saw 3 total last year.

wedoitall

cant make up my mind on which one to order, I think the laser but then......LOL. im at the stage where im trying to fly perfect rolling harriers and learning rolling loops and whatnot so the laser would probably be best?