• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
can anyone tell me good throws for 3D of RF6? im having a hard time doing rolling harriers, the plane just spins too fast.

hone

150cc
You can just hit control and q...it'll bring you to quick edit, then just adjust a little at a time until it feels good. I like a really fast roll rate so i don't think you'd like my settings :p

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
You can just hit control and q...it'll bring you to quick edit, then just adjust a little at a time until it feels good. I like a really fast roll rate so i don't think you'd like my settings :p

alright. i have ailerons on 20 and rudder and elevator on 30.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
alright. i have ailerons on 20 and rudder and elevator on 30.

To learn, keep the elevator way up, but ailerons need to be way down.. Remember there is a dual rates switch as well. Once you are comfortable down the road, you'll appreciate the high roll rates and you'll know how to handle it!