• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

I reversed the throttle channel on one of those 40"-something A-10 Warthog foam models. I'm very, very lucky it was an EDF model, but seeing it shoot across the room gave me a lot of respect for what damage a model airplane can do. And it took a month before my wife allowed a plane in the house again...

That reminds me... day 1 with my 41" edge.... had throttle reversed... plugged in the lipo, and it spun up to full in our kitchen.... I was holding on to it for life... lol

SnowDog

You guys are scaring me! I feel lucky to not have had this happen to me. Of course, I've had some interesting close calls in my work area, but never in the dining room or other inhabited areas of the house!

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I did this with a 48 edge ... Damn thing flew off my table, exploded the prop when it hit the ground, but not before blowing EVERYTHING off my table and everything that was hanging on the walls...

I got lucky, wife had headphones on, she missed the whole thing!

I never listen when they say do all tests with no prop!

wedoitall

gonna get paid to fly again today, my boss just dont know it yet. no bosses around today.

he finally got himself a TH extra slick in the mail yesterday. ill probably have to put it together for him.

Well... My goal for tomorrow is to get my power supply, and both chargers mounted in a case. So i can just plug in the case, then I can charge. Any tips?