• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Yeah it was awesome. Do you guys know zmonster? He's my age and we both flew our foamies together. He has a 3DHS 34 edge :) haha it was really fun to hover right next to each other.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
There were also 5 balsa crashes today. One was pretty bad, the rest were just little crunches. I didn't see the bad one so I can't tell you what happened. The second worst was when a 46 yak ran into the elevator counterbalance of Aaron's 89 and ripped the left half of the elevator off. He got it down in one piece though :)

Re: The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Had an awesome, awesome day. Hanging out with joe and watching him fly in person was so cool! I go a lot better at rolling harrier timing and my record is now 11 in a row instead of 4 haha. Got my CY beat up a little during foamy combat (which my mom hated), and accidentally had a midair with the EPP Bigfoot (woops!), which kept flying while my crack yak fell to the ground. All in all, that rocked! I can't wait to go to another one! :D
Sweet! I remember my first event! FLI 2011 :)
Good to hear you had fun! I can't wait to get to my first event like that.
Come to Hucktoberfest! :)

quadracer

100cc

aronph

70cc twin V2
awesome

Attachments

• BACKWARDS.jpg
    BACKWARDS.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 194

waco-rc

30cc
Chad if I remember right Arron was the one who ate your foamey on saturday night at Octoberfest last year. I somewhat remember glueing it back togeather right before you and your dad had to leave.

Chad if I remember right Arron was the one who ate your foamey on saturday night at Octoberfest last year. I somewhat remember glueing it back togeather right before you and your dad had to leave.

SO IT WAS ARRON! I KNEW IT!!! All I know, is whoever did it had a huge prop on their plane! :p Oh well! It's in the past! :)