• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Opposite here. Clear with 60km/h winds. :(

Looks like a good day to hit some single track and get the KTM dirty! :D

bruceman

50cc
well, I'm loaded up and ready to go flying..only one problem...forecast calls for clear and calm. Calm it is, but not clear! There is a heavy layer of fog all around here. Checked the stats from last night...relative humidity has been 100% since midnight last night! :eek:

Guess I'll have to wait for the fog to lift!

Hey Snowdog!
I wanted to fly thi morning too, but looks like I'll miss my window cause I gotta go to the inlaws for a BBQ later this morning.
I got The 342 all put back together and I think she will do just fine now. CG is right on the tube with the bigger motor and batteries.
Put a 2S lipo and a new BEC ibn for the receiver and servos.

Bruceman

SnowDog

Hey Snowdog!
I wanted to fly thi morning too, but looks like I'll miss my window cause I gotta go to the inlaws for a BBQ later this morning.
I got The 342 all put back together and I think she will do just fine now. CG is right on the tube with the bigger motor and batteries.
Put a 2S lipo and a new BEC ibn for the receiver and servos.

Bruceman

Bruce I was just going to call you lol. The fog is lifting and on my way out to the field...cm on out if you can!

bruceman

50cc
Sorry Snowman, I have some things I have to do for this BBQ later. I wish I could fly but it's not in the cards this morning.

teookie

70cc twin V2
Re: The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Is there a forum here somewhere for builds/repairs?

Anyway, spent most of today out in the garage gluing sticks together in the shape of an airplane. It's coming along nicely thanks to Pilot RC's incredibly generous spare parts program. :D

(I want to post a picture but tapatalk isn't giving me the option. I think its a forum setting because it worked earlier today on another forum...)

gyro

GSN Contributor
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Is there a forum here somewhere for builds/repairs?

Anyway, spent most of today out in the garage gluing sticks together in the shape of an airplane. It's coming along nicely thanks to Pilot RC's incredibly generous spare parts program. :D

(I want to post a picture but tapatalk isn't giving me the option. I think its a forum setting because it worked earlier today on another forum...)

This is the most appropriate forum: http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisp...ild-Logs-Setup-Discussions-amp-General-Advice

I'll add repairs to the description.

-G

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Had an awesome, awesome day. Hanging out with joe and watching him fly in person was so cool! I go a lot better at rolling harrier timing and my record is now 11 in a row instead of 4 haha. Got my CY beat up a little during foamy combat (which my mom hated), and accidentally had a midair with the EPP Bigfoot (woops!), which kept flying while my crack yak fell to the ground. All in all, that rocked! I can't wait to go to another one! :D

Last edited by a moderator: