• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
I just wish there was a way to get word out to the rest of the community... We're also here for all the Foamie guys, the profile 3D guys, the giantscale 3d guys, everyone that flies 3D! So far, we've only really touched a couple of the threads on RCG. I supposed in time the word will spread :D

Dahly

30cc
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

If we end up with a bunch of squirrels on here, it will drive off the support of the company guys like Ben.

Dahly

30cc
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

I would much rather have his support and input vs. 1000 guys that think they know what they're talking about.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Quality is much better than quantity.
If we end up with a bunch of squirrels on here, it will drive off the support of the company guys like Ben.
I would much rather have his support and input vs. 1000 guys that think they know what they're talking about.

I agree that Quality is better than quantity... however I'm not familiar with the term squirrel as applied above.

I believe the support we have on this site is from our work to form an all encompassing 3D community. Not just balsa and not any specific manufacturer. All 3D flyers are welcome here.

I've personally spoken to Ben, and I can assure you he is behind our goal of building a community, as are the other sponsors that are here. It's one of the core principles we're founded upon.

Last edited by a moderator: