• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

someone said in the fly low thread in RCG that you were officially gone. Was wondering what happened.

Can you create a new account under a different name if you were so inclined?

gyro

GSN Contributor
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

someone said in the fly low thread in RCG that you were officially gone. Was wondering what happened.

Its true... Not exactly sure why, they don't have to tell me.
They block my IP addy, so I can't make a new account. Truly a shame.

The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Me;)

Or if you don't have a wireless router and want one, get one, and make a port going through so it will only see your router's IP and not your computer's.

SnowDog

Me;)

Or if you don't have a wireless router and want one, get one, and make a port going through so it will only see your router's IP and not your computer's.

The router's IP is probably what they are seeing at RCG (since he is probably using a local IP and NAT on the router)...so that won't work.