• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
OK I've seen more videos of it floating around. No close up shots of the actual board, but if he's using at least 4, 50lb thrust turbines (there are some that go much higher) then it may be feasible.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We're going flying today!!!!

20160412_072117.jpg

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Hope you brought you vid cam brother. Make sure to double and triple check everything bud. It's going to be great man Im sending you all my positive stuff. LOL oh wait thats not the Banshee in there...Well thats ok I'll send it anyway.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Snagged 2 solid flights last night. Most of it was trying to be Tavis and dragging those control surfaces on the ground mid rolling harrier :)

I'll get some video up later, show you guys how we Cali boys roll out :cool:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Snagged 2 solid flights last night. Most of it was trying to be Tavis and dragging those control surfaces on the ground mid rolling harrier :)

I'll get some video up later, show you guys how we Cali boys roll out :cool:

I've never known anyone who wanted to be a BUTTFACE! LOL... Tavis "BUTTFACE" is the man. He's hilarious.

Bipenut53

150cc
And Buttface can sure fly!! I watched him a couple years back put on a clinic in Wenatchee on how to do it low and slow and big!! and your right he is really funny!!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Buttface is the man when it comes to down low, super low, in your face, rudder flappin, ball smackin, elevator draggin, low and slow, old school 3D shenanigans.