• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice! I had the Hangar 9 P-47 years ago and a friend of mine did some serious work and made it into a beautiful Razorback for me. Retracts are a PITA and I was tired of only have planes that went in circles and took forever to do a roll so I sold it. LOL

Here's a few pics!

P-47 2.jpeg
P-47 3.jpeg
P-47 4.jpeg
P-47.jpeg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
As long as we are on warbirds....Here's a T-28 I had

T-28.jpeg

And a p-51. This P-51 was over 25 years old when I got it! Man it flew so good and was really really fast! It was a bit ugly i know but I loved it!
p51 3.jpeg
p51 5.jpeg
P-51.JPG

Bipenut53

150cc
Wow he did nice work!! Nice looking plane. I understand what you mean but I get to maiden quite a few warbirds at the field and they still have a place for me, I haven't had one in quite a few years. The last warbird I maidened was a Zero near the end of last season, that was a lot of fun...

PA051149-a[2].jpg

And the owner standing next to me lol

PA051150-a[2].jpg

That thing looked really good in the air and got me thinking lol.....

So it will be interesting.

Bipenut53

150cc
Dang!! I don't think it was ugly.... Just had some character I had a couple of P-51's in the past... some with good results, one not so good... Ground handling can be a challenge... I have never had a T-28

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I bought a new 2015 Ford F-150 crew cab with the V8 engine. This thing rides so smooth. (how smooth you ask?) So smooth that I had no idea I was doing 82 mph on my way back from lunch today. The friendly officer with the pretty flashing lights was nice enough to let me know that the speed limit on IH10 was only 65 mph. :facepalm:

This one is expensive!

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
oh bummer dude! I own a 2010 F-150, they are quiet, and accelerate much fast with ease, compared to my old beater. I feel ya buddy

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I am a Ford man through and through. I have two Expeditions currently (2002 and 2006 5.4 ltr 4x4's ) and have had multiple f-150's. They just drive so well and if you take care of them they take care of you! The '06 just turned 125,000 and the '02 just turned 200,000!

If I won the powerball jackpot the first thing I would do is buy more fords! Lol

Bipenut53

150cc
I am a Ford man through and through. I have two Expeditions currently (2002 and 2006 5.4 ltr 4x4's ) and have had multiple f-150's. They just drive so well and if you take care of them they take care of you! The '06 just turned 125,000 and the '02 just turned 200,000!

If I won the powerball jackpot the first thing I would do is buy more fords! Lol

Hummmm lol