• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
The motor is fine. I ripped the gear out of the Decathlon and damaged the belly with a little off runway excursion. Should be a quick fix once I find the time to work on it.

Bipenut53

150cc
Oh lol I thought you were having trouble with the engine... My bad lol Hope you get that decathlon in the air soon. I am in the process of updating my Nosen Citabria. I am going to be putting a 38cc 4 stroke gas engine on it. That should do the trick on that thing, right now it has a Ryobi 26cc conversion engine on it. It is a bit anemic in the air with that.

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
The Decathlon started life with a DLE 35RA and flew "scale". The EME takes it more to the over-powered arena and makes it so that you can hammer the throttle to get out of trouble if necessary.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Snows almost gone here, I can see my lawn again! I had to fly south yesterday to change a aircraft tire with a nice skid mark on it... it was windy, wet, dark, and I was tired and hungry! But it sure beat those snowing days on ice with frozen fingers! So I'll take my 45 degrees and sideways rain!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
How low can ju go mehn?

_MG_8528.jpg

_MG_8087.jpg

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Thats pretty dang low brother. I have a challenge for you. Fly down the runway inverted and see if you can drag the tail. :)

Bipenut53

150cc
[MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION], I have a soft spot for certain warbirds too, here is one that is going to be on my workbench in the future......

DSCN3065.JPG

I have always liked Spitfires.... Now thinking on what setup I'm going to use, I'm leaning toward gas, maybe 4-stroke gas... I would love to put Robart retracts in it and of course its gonna have to have flaps. I already have the clear paintable monokote for it..... hummmmm feel free to throw out ideas everyone!!