• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks! I think it's the most beautiful place on planet earth... when it's nice out. Unfortunately I get to put up with a lot of cloudy, rainy, nasty days way too often. I think we may have broken the 24 year old annual rainfall record of 85" this year. :veryshocked:

Bipenut53

150cc
Thanks! I think it's the most beautiful place on planet earth... when it's nice out. Unfortunately I get to put up with a lot of cloudy, rainy, nasty days way too often. I think we may have broken the 24 year old annual rainfall record of 85" this year. :veryshocked:
Wow.... That's a lot!! We normally get about 5" a year... Hence we live in a desert lol

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I hope everyone had fantastic holidays! I took a mental vacation this year!!! Ha, I've done a whole lot of making trips to the kitchen for more coffee, reading, movies, a couple trips to the snow.... It's been fantastic! Ahhhhh the thought of having to go back to work on Monday is killing me! Lol.

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok so here is how cold it is here, 8 degrees right now with freezing fog, so darn cold the icicles have frost on them from the freezing fog! 1451783016093-1601227721.jpg
Been a long time since I've seen that! Lol

How about some night flying??

Last edited by a moderator:

Bipenut53

150cc
On a brighter note, it is supposed to warm up tomorrow to a high of 30 and 60% chance of snow, at this point it needs to warm up to snow......

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks like tomorrow may be a flying day! 35 degrees!! Then is going to stay in the 20's all week hmmmm. Good thing I just got some servos in to continue a 60e beast build for an older club member. Would be nice to finish it to free up the hangar space

Bipenut53

150cc
Looks like tomorrow may be a flying day! 35 degrees!! Then is going to stay in the 20's all week hmmmm. Good thing I just got some servos in to continue a 60e beast build for an older club member. Would be nice to finish it to free up the hangar space

Have you flown that airplane before?