• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Woot! We have 3 awesome members that have answered the call and stepped up!!! That's all we need for now and I will make a formal announcement on who they are soon after I get them all setup!

Thanks guys for all the encouragement and messages this morning!

Bipenut53

150cc
30 mph winds gusting to 60 here today, maybe it will dry out some of the wet puddles we have here.... I have lakes here in my park!!! Im ready for spring!!!!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
You said man...I was ready for spring to come back after the first two weeks of fall. :)

Maybe I should move back to Cali... :thumbup:

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Dare I say the weather here has been absolutely perfect? Light winds and sunny warm days. (Hey! Don't be a hater.)

Had our Club Christmas party last night and my wife won a F4 EDF from FMS. She is super happy. She wants to fly it this weekend. I don't think she is ready for it but I will put it on the buddy box and let her have at it!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
LOL Im not talking about southern Cali, more north towards Auburn. Besides I couldn't move even if I wanted to. Oh well at least I can go visit family still.

Bipenut53

150cc
Ive finally got permission to fly indoors this winter at the school gym... been doing a lot of flying my crack yak's, crack turbo beaver and dare I say it.... My helicopters.... Lots of fun and I should be able to keep up on my finger work... We fly Sunday mornings... Great fun but I have to say that what seems like "Lots of room" gets really small once you get an airplane in the air! lol

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Dare I say the weather here has been absolutely perfect? Light winds and sunny warm days. (Hey! Don't be a hater.)

Had our Club Christmas party last night and my wife won a F4 EDF from FMS. She is super happy. She wants to fly it this weekend. I don't think she is ready for it but I will put it on the buddy box and let her have at it!

No hate here brother... Awesome news for the wife. What does it run for motor, 70mm or 80mm EDF? Ive always thought the F4 looks so killer. I remember watching them fly over our ranch when I was kid.