• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Will not be the first time I was wrong, but I thought ********** owned the RCG site?

Billy Hell aka Jim Graham is a mod for RCG, but the owner of the ProBro site which is more laid back as this one.
Must be hard to wear two hats and is a stand up guy my book for giving you a call trying to clear the air.

Actually, I called him to clear the air :)
Yes, JB still owns RCG, JTG just "runs" the site for him... At least that's my observation/impression.

Either way, happy to have all the "past" where it belongs: in the history books!!

You sir, are another stand up guy in my book.

Actually, I called him to clear the air :)
Yes, JB still owns RCG, JTG just "runs" the site for him... At least that's my observation/impression.

Either way, happy to have all the "past" where it belongs: in the history books!!

I got really lucky when I joined a field here in Indy. Everyone is 3d friendly. I have only had one incident with someone in the past year and half and some club members "referred" him to a nearby circle flier field. I was hesitant to join the club but would recommend it to everyone.

quadracer

100cc
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

I got really lucky when I joined a field here in Indy. Everyone is 3d friendly. I have only had one incident with someone in the past year and half and some club members "referred" him to a nearby circle flier field. I was hesitant to join the club but would recommend it to everyone.

Indy, huh? If you ever venture down to the good half of the state, hit me up and we can shred the skies. :)

Indy, huh? If you ever venture down to the good half of the state, hit me up and we can shred the skies. :)

That would be awesome. I have friends in Louisville so it wouldn't be out of the way to stop by. The only sad thing is I live in Indianapolis and have never seen Joe fly :(. Working on the weekends has its drawbacks.

Edit: If you are ever come up to Indy on the West side you are more than welcome to come fly with me. I fly out in Danville.

Last edited by a moderator: