• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

aronph

70cc twin V2
I got two 3DHS 103 airframes last summer. I had to drive 2 1/2hrs to get them but it was worth it. The 2nd airframe is missing the canopy/cowl but atleast I have a backup

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I hope you are all out enjoying the weekend thanks to those that have laid their lives in the line, some that have paid the ultimate price and those that continue to do so for the freedoms we have today! From one veteran to another you all have my sincere gratitude.

Hooshaa!

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Has anyone ever used a 3s A123 with a voltage regulator to 7.4v?

Seems like it would be a way to use HV for an A123 pack.

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
I just used a standard 2s A123. I'd love to use the 3s but have yet to find a great regulator that'll hold 8.4 consistently. If you find one, let me know!!

Bipenut53

150cc
I hope you are all out enjoying the weekend thanks to those that have laid their lives in the line, some that have paid the ultimate price and those that continue to do so for the freedoms we have today! From one veteran to another you all have my sincere gratitude.

Hooshaa!

Thanks Mike, And thank you for your service as well, again from one veteran to another!!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator

Hooshaa!

Back at you Mike. Remembering those that have fallen.

Bipenut53

150cc
Skies after thunderstorm

IMG_20150524_201840894.jpg