• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
What a fantastic day yesterday!!! Had a buddy of mine invite me to fly in Wenatchee yesterday so I took him up on it! I left here at 8:30 am and got there at about 10:15, I intended to only stay till 2 or so. The last I looked at the clock it was 1:00pm so I thought "one more hour"..... The next thing I knew the darn clock said 5:30!!! Great flying conditions, field, and friends!!!! It has been years since I have lost all track of time like that!! It was worth it though, wish I had more time for days like that... Oh well got to get ready for the big weekend...... Gonna daydream about that for a long time to come....

I love that place! What a fantastic site they have and great people as well. Bummed about the Huckfest being cancelled there but it's cool, the tri-cities guys picked up a Huckfest and they will make it awesome with their spin on it!

I have fond memories of Wenatchee myself!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Sooooo many options!!! Let me ask you this... what planes have you liked the most so far that is in the class above?

Of course Aeroworks, EF, 3DHS, Pilot (yes I said it! Pilot) and others have some great offerings.... on the horizon you will also have the AJ Laser 230z in that size as well as a RedwingRC Extra coming out soon with Joe Smith's touches....

I have flown a 120cc Pilot Sbach before..............................................................

Other than that, the biggest airplane I've owned is my late 88" EF Yak.

I like the EF Extra 300 104" but they don't seem to have the Blue scheme in stock. Man do I hate red... :facepalm:

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I have flown a 120cc Pilot Sbach before..............................................................

Other than that, the biggest airplane I've owned is my late 88" EF Yak.

I like the EF Extra 300 104" but they don't seem to have the Blue scheme in stock. Man do I hate red... :facepalm:

Alright, (Ford, Chevy, Dodge) everyone has an opinion right? I have not flown this plane but have heard it is an all around great flyer. Aero-works 120cc Freestyle 260. While it is not completely red, it does have quite a bit of red on it.

Bipenut53

150cc
I love that place! What a fantastic site they have and great people as well. Bummed about the Huckfest being cancelled there but it's cool, the tri-cities guys picked up a Huckfest and they will make it awesome with their spin on it!

I have fond memories of Wenatchee myself!

I completely agree!! I am glad it is only 2 hours away, although I dont get there as much as I would like, and it is a good thing I dont live closer.... I would be there all the time. It is great to be able to walk around in bare feet if you wish. I do hope the tri-cities event goes good and is attended well.... that makes a huge difference too!!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Alright, (Ford, Chevy, Dodge) everyone has an opinion right? I have not flown this plane but have heard it is an all around great flyer. Aero-works 120cc Freestyle 260. While it is not completely red, it does have quite a bit of red on it.

I don't care much for airplanes with red on them. A little red is fine but not a lot.

Bipenut53

150cc
Wow I cant believe it when you are trying to sell something and someone offers you a third less and you pay shipping and then when you stick to your guns they come back and say they will just wait till they come on sale, or that they just picked up x number of them at a dollar less and then they get mad when you refuse to sell to them at their price..... grrrr Ok so I will take a huge loss for someone I have never met, talked to or will ever meet in the future..... Makes no sense to me

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Wow I cant believe it when you are trying to sell something and someone offers you a third less and you pay shipping and then when you stick to your guns they come back and say they will just wait till they come on sale, or that they just picked up x number of them at a dollar less and then they get mad when you refuse to sell to them at their price..... grrrr Ok so I will take a huge loss for someone I have never met, talked to or will ever meet in the future..... Makes no sense to me

Or come in with some ridiculous low ball offer and they know nothing about the item. (I hate Craigslist for this reason) I don't even respond to them.