• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Excellent news. Would really like if they would reintroduce the 88" Yak again with all of the uber lightening/stiffening techniques, or add another 88"/50CC airplane to their lineup.

Well they are coming out with a re-vamped 50cc size, get ready for this.... 79" and weighs around 14 pounds...... with all the EXP technology

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
In general this news has fueled my native general sense of optimism. I REALLY hope this turns out well!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Pass. Not big enough!!!!! :popcorn:

That is the problem with this hobby. Bigger, bigger, bigger! At one point, I felt the back seat of my truck was big enough to haul my stuff to the field. Then I bought a cover for the back so I could put bigger planes in there. Then I bought a trailer because my last two birds were too big for the bed of the truck. If I am not careful I will need to get a CDL and buy a semi truck and trailer to go fly. The wife is already suggesting a toy hauler RV and I don't even have the license plates on my latest trailer purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
That is the problem with this hobby. Bigger, bigger, bigger! At one point, I felt the back seat of my truck was big enough to haul my stuff to the field. Then I bought a cover for the back so I could put bigger planes in there. Then I bought a trailer because my last two birds were too big for the bed of the truck. If I am not careful I will need to get a CDL and buy a semi truck and trailer to go fly. The wife is already suggesting a toy hauler RV and I don't even have the license plates on my latest trailer purchase.

HA HA HA.... That's hilarious and soooooo true.

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Sounds like I'll be picking up a 7x14 enclosed soon to outfit as a mobile hobby room lol. I'm excited.

79" 50cc if they can get the price in line with competitors offerings 10" bigger they might have a winner altho we all know bigger is better. But 79" + a vvrc 40 might be swet