• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
3D Nater, I stacked my 3DHS 41 Edge, was looking at the aerobeez EPP like yours, do they fly as nice as the basla covered kits?

[MENTION=3779]6172crew[/MENTION], the 48 Extra flies really, really well. I've had the 41 Edge and I'd say the 48 Extra EPP hybrid flies better, its certainly more stable, flies KE much better and is easier to hover. For me the only way to go with these small planes is hybrid, they are more convenient more durable and less maintenance.

You could probably use the ESC and servos from your 41 in the 48 Extra but you'll need a larger motor.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Sorry bro, Those planes belong to [MENTION=3972]syzyguy[/MENTION]. I have heard they fly well and have had brief pulls on them... not enough to give a review one way or another.

Bipenut53

150cc
Great day of flying today!!! 7-12 mph winds gusts to17 at times..... Lots of sunshine and good company!! Could not ask for any more..... Other than less wind but oh well lol

Great day of flying today!!! 7-12 mph winds gusts to17 at times..... Lots of sunshine and good company!! Could not ask for any more..... Other than less wind but oh well lol

I would have taken 7-12 mph today. We had 20 mph and it was exactly 90 degrees to the runway. And it was cold too. :rolleyes:

Marc

windy.jpg

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator

I will enjoy the weekend through you Bipenut. Windy, rainy and just plain ugly in San Antonio this weekend. Rest of the week and next weekend isn't looking much better. Oh well, we need the rain.

syzyguy

50cc
No foamies were harmed during the making of this image. Well .... not badly. >20 amp hours of 3S electrons were released into the wild. I managed to make the Crack Pitts do a reasonable approximation of a properly steered rolling harrier for a whole battery (a first for me... I just learned in the sim a couple weeks ago) . Twas a good day. Hope everyone else's was great too!

uploadfromtaptalk1431314725367.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Went out with the wife to learn the new Camera. WOW is all I can say. I do need to invest in a 50 to 200mm lens though to get those longer shots. Dang they are expensive! Here's a close up shot from Saturday here in Eugene Oregon. Nice tight shot with detail.

unnamed.jpg

This thing takes 24.3 mega pixels at 11fps! This thing is crazy awesome if anyone is looking for a prosumer camera at a decent price!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Sony A6000. It's a very light weight very capable mirrorless with somewhere like 128 points of auto focus and is super fast!