• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SnowDog

I'm in meeting hell today! Uggg this sucks.

Day Dreaming of a calm sunny day of flying with smoke on! :)

I'm having a similar dream - Saturday is supposed to be decent...30% chance of rain...I'm hoping we're in the 70% that does not get rain!

Sunday is Mothers Day...you can't fly on Mothers Day if your mom is in the next town, can you? should you? ;)

:flyer:

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Sunday is Mothers Day...you can't fly on Mothers Day if your mom is in the next town, can you? should you? ;)

:flyer:

Mine lives in Florida! "Hi mom, Happy Mother's Day? Big plans today?" Her response will have something to do with her church since it is Sunday. "That is great! I hope you have you have a fantastic day. Love you Mom"

And all of that happens while I am driving to the flying field! I get "son of the year" for calling mom and I get to fly. Life is good!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I haven't had a chance to say "HI" to and welcome to 3DRCForums
o.png

Hi Brad and welcome. Tell us something about yourself.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I love my mother to death. However, she is 80 and mostly deaf and thinks she is saying stuff under her breath but it can be heard by just about anyone. And what she says is not always appropriate.

That's awesome! I bet she's hilarious to be around!