• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
We are leaving early tomorrow morning (Thursday) and you should know me well enough to know I like to post pic's. I have a lot to do the first day or two setting up everything, but after that I should be able to get some pic's and maybe a video or two in. The cell phone service isn't the best down the hill at the 3D line but we'll try even if we have to go up the hill or into town to do it.

P.S. We are going to selling items down on the 3D line vendors row and are going to be having some "FREE" giveaways, and yes I said free! Just stop by and enter it by filling out a quick form. :)

You wanna bring me that 78" Extra?

:) :) :)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Again I will say yes on the electric planes with smoke, this guy has perfected it, works on two 3 cell lipos in series, he also makes a sound system that is programmable with different chips for P-51, Spitfires, ect.... http://test.mrrcsound.com/
That is cool... the price seems better than I remembered. More in line with a decent gas smoke pump system now :)

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yes, Andrew Jesky has one on one of his AJ Lasers. It spits smoke out the wingtips. I forget who it was by but it needed its own battery power and was a bit heavy.

The alternative is overprop and overpower your power system, let the smoke fly :banana:

OMG! Goo Soo Funny... LMAO Got to have flames and an explosion at the end around 75ft up.
[MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION] thanks man good stuff.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Been working on my 8 yr old's pine wood derby car. Fun time to spend with him and gets to learn a few things :) uploadfromtaptalk1430972858637.jpg

syzyguy

50cc
Totally cool 3dNater... I used to spend countless hours building and tweaking cars as a kid. my dad and I would make huge charts of performance numbers finding the perfect weight and shape and lubricant and racing stripe pattern.