• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SnowDog

I have to fever to fly only problem is I dont have any planes other than small stuff. I was hooing aeroworks would run another sale and i was going to buy a 50cc edge. I knew i shouldve ordered one the last sale they had. :facepalm:

find a local flying buddy and buy something RTF...get up in the air asap!

ryan_m

100cc
I have to fever to fly only problem is I dont have any planes other than small stuff. I was hooing aeroworks would run another sale and i was going to buy a 50cc edge. I knew i shouldve ordered one the last sale they had. :facepalm:

A local guy here in Little Rock has a RTF 89" Slick (classic red scheme), and also a red scheme 87" Extra 330 for sale if you are interested.
Prices are good, 1100 or so I think. The 87 has a low time EME60 on it, not sure what's in the 89. HS-7955's all around I think.
I'll confirm if you are interested and get you his contact info...

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
It has been slow everywhere. I'm sure things will pick up in the next month or so. I have been really busy with work and trying to find a house. My 3dhs extra needs a couple hours of attention to be able to fly again after taking a dirt nap last weekend.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
It's partly my fault... I've been gone on vacation and now I'm sick with the flu but I think I'm on the tail end.

xlr8tion

50cc
I am back! Not that anyone remembers me! LOL...Hey great to see all you guys.......Good to see familiar faces...Just dropped a NIB 65" Yellow V2 ARF on the board after selling my 64" MXS BNF Today. Had to realize I am not proficient enough to handle these "intense" planes so I am going to be rocking a Carbon Z CUB 88"(GASP) as our airfield is on top of a hill and we always have 10-25kt winds. So three points....Glad to be back...I am not the Pilot I thought I was and better to be flying a 88" Carbon Z Cub than splintering balsa and doing the walk of shame!:facepalm: