• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
hey guys why didn't warren (heritageflyer) make it over here?

I think a lot of people are still reluctant to embrace a little change... but hopefully we can just continue building an awesome site, and eventually they'll want to be a part of it.

I personally invited Warren, but he said he "doesn't have time for two forums"... I'd still really like to see him join and post here. It would make me want to :tomcruise:

SteveT.

100cc
Yes, it would!!

And....the next time you think that a model you want is expensive.....check out this Storch kit, that I would seriously maim (wouldn't kill) to have!!! The 1/3 scale is $9250.00.....and even the 1/4 scale is $4295.00.....but man are they gorgeous!!

SteveT

hone

150cc
I gotta say i love it here! Anyone here needs to be patient because this is a new forum. Not many places explode overnight. I have high hopes for this awesome site though. There are some features like i really like and are unique to this site. Also how awesome is it to have a site ALL ABOUT 3D! :banana: !

All the vendor sponsors are places we all know and frequent for our equipment. There's the ask Joe Smith section. A :notrolls: smiley!!! If people start selling more stuff on here the classifieds will be loaded with all the stuff we use and need.

There is great potential here and I am looking forward to the day everyone realizes how :grrreat: it can be

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
I gotta say i love it here! Anyone here needs to be patient because this is a new forum. Not many places explode overnight. I have high hopes for this awesome site though. There are some features like i really like and are unique to this site. Also how awesome is it to have a site ALL ABOUT 3D! :banana: !

All the vendor sponsors are places we all know and frequent for our equipment. There's the ask Joe Smith section. A :notrolls: smiley!!! If people start selling more stuff on here the classifieds will be loaded with all the stuff we use and need.

There is great potential here and I am looking forward to the day everyone realizes how :grrreat: it can be

Id say that it has exploded quite nicely. Maybe not overnight, but this site has gotten approximately 120 new members per week that its been up. We have 360 members as of the time of this post. That's about 17 people registering a day. Id say that's pretty damn good. Congrats gyro, you have a winner. :clap: :peace:

G.P.

70cc twin V2
I asked LandonK from ExileHobby.com to send the Sbach to a friend that has been wanting one of the Skywing Sbach's for awhile. He thought that was nice, and out of the blue he offered to send me a tshirt or a hoodie!

What an awesome guy!!!!

:cool: :):cool::)

Sorry for the cross-post, but I had to pass this on!

Just came back home from a few days of training and was delighted to find a very sweet ExileHobby.com hoodie waiting for me!

Thank you Landon, that was very :cool: of you!