• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Well I have came across a great deal on a 27 percent pitts.. and now I have the trailer to be able to leave one put together.. so have any of yall flown the pau 27 percent pitts

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well I have came across a great deal on a 27 percent pitts.. and now I have the trailer to be able to leave one put together.. so have any of yall flown the pau 27 percent pitts

I personally have not but I can say the PAU line up are very well built. It may be hard to get parts as they give preference to original owners and hold back parts just for them. Herve doesn't make any apologies for this either. You may want to give them a call and make sure you will still be able to get parts if needed.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Also, if you haven't owned a bype then you haven't had the chore of putting these guys together each and every time you hot the field. I had an ultimate 300 and it took twice as long. I lived the plane but hated that part!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
That's why I sold my bipe, what a PITA to put together. By the time I got it together I was ready to take it back apart and go home lol

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Spoke to Blake a few minutes ago. Looks like he got it! I'm sure he will have lots if fun with it. Can't wait to see a pic!