• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok guys I will be changing the main site header image that's at the top. Dennis made a cool new logo for us and I'm looking to you guys to see if you have any great pics of your planes, your buddies plane etc... It's a new year and we need a new look for 2015! Here's your chance to get your plane front and center! Submit your pics to me at mikew@3drcforums.com. :)

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Awesome, that's a good idea Mike!!

Since were on the subject of a new year..................

I am working on new 3DRCF shirts designs for 2015, what I plan on doing is coming up with 2-3 designs and then let you, the members vote on your favorite one. The winning shirt will be printed up and posted in the swag shop.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Ok guys I will be changing the main site header image that's at the top. Dennis made a cool new logo for us and I'm looking to you guys to see if you have any great pics of your planes, your buddies plane etc... It's a new year and we need a new look for 2015! Here's your chance to get your plane front and center! Submit your pics to me at mikew@3drcforums.com. :)

I'll see if I can dig up the pic of me mowing grass with one of my heli's:)

dribar

70cc twin V2
Awesome, that's a good idea Mike!!

Since were on the subject of a new year..................

I am working on new 3DRCF shirts designs for 2015, what I plan on doing is coming up with 2-3 designs and then let you, the members vote on your favorite one. The winning shirt will be printed up and posted in the swag shop.

I can't wait for this! Hope to see a black shirt option (hides the belly)

dribar

70cc twin V2
Anyone seen a good deal on savox 1270 servos? I need 4 more but hoping someone will have them on sale. All of the Christmas bargains have dried up.

AKfreak

150cc

lets see the new logo

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
lets see the new logo

I am tired of the old plane in the logo so Dennis worked his magic and bam! Here it is!

3DRCF-logo.png

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I know you didn't ask me to Mike....but wait til you see what I've got cooking in the computer for the other site. I couldn't resist!! :)