• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Not so sure I'll put big decals on the side of this one but probably will put a Team Keg, a team Redwing and a team Aztec aero models on the right rear door.. reason I don't want you logo it up... is if they ever have to come off for any reason... if they have been on for a whole you can still see the outline where they where..........

dribar

70cc twin V2
Ever think to yourself: I don't need to work... Just want to go fly. Oh man... Need the job so I can buy more planes.... Back to work. Crap.

Ever think to yourself: I don't need to work... Just want to go fly. Oh man... Need the job so I can buy more planes.... Back to work. Crap.

The retired guys in my club pick the best weather day of the week and go fly. I have to fly in whatever weather conditions Saturday throws at me. I can't wait to be one of those old retired guys. :D

Marc

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Not so sure I'll put big decals on the side of this one but probably will put a Team Keg, a team Redwing and a team Aztec aero models on the right rear door.. reason I don't want you logo it up... is if they ever have to come off for any reason... if they have been on for a whole you can still see the outline where they where..........

Only bad thing is...no one will see the logos with the trailer doors open lol

vegasking

70cc twin V2
I think the reality of it is Blake might have already spent more on his trailer than he expected. :facepalm: I was going to have a full wrap on mine until they quoted me a price on it.