• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hey @GYRO we all want to wish you a very Happy Birthday today!!!!!

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

From all of us members and 3DRCFORUMS staff!

:peace:

+100000000000

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Never mind, I read the link. Ouch! I use to have one myself. It was the first batch of quads that had defective blades. Mine never locked into gps mode. I put about 10 flights on mine before the blades broke in mid flight and the quad came tumbling down. Broke in about 5 different pieces. Horizon was really good about it be cause they knew they had a flawed product. I sent it back and they sent me a new one with the upgraded props. But i wasn't going to take a chance with a $300 go pro attached to it and it go down again. I ended up selling it.

wedoitall

Yup, its the skywing. And that one looks nice!

I have the 37.5" slick on the way. Guy on RCG that has flown, tested and posted several build logs of full fuse epp planes, most of them the 48" size, said this slick is the best flying skywing plane to date . Said after just 4 flights he could already tell it's "the King of 3d epp park flyers.

I'll hopefully know if that's true sometime next week or even sooner if the mail get here quickly.