• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
John post a pic of your throttle linkage with the throttle closed. I think you could get some feedback pretty quick here. Regardless you will probly want to tweak how it feels with a throttle curve.

Remember this from my teen years. Wonder if anybody can change it up to 3D flying is not a crime? It was a random thought.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386362055783.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386362055783.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 150

wedoitall

Remember this from my teen years. Wonder if anybody can change it up to 3D flying is not a crime? It was a random thought.

I was thinking about doing the same thing a couple months ago. I couldn't count the pile of skateboarding is not a crime bumper stickers that I plastered on stuff. Like school windows/doors. Courthouse statues and benches , police cars. Yea yea I was alil hell'yun.

hone

150cc
I have a few stickers like that. Skateboarding is crossed out and 3d flying is over it. I'll take a pic of it later. A guy in Washington made them.
You can still find my skate videos on YouTube lol

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
I was into skateboarding for a while when I was a kid. The ratio of injuries/skill increase was way too high for me.

hone

150cc
I was into skateboarding for a while when I was a kid. The ratio of injuries/skill increase was way too high for me.

Haha i've began to look at it that way more since i started flying :)

Here is a pic of the sticker. I thought i had a few left but this is my last one.
Photo on 2013-12-06 at 18.36.jpg

Here's some skateboarding too. This is from a few years ago before i started flying lol.
[video=youtube;Na2-Jz-DmyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2-Jz-DmyE[/video]

I saw a video of a guy flying his crack turbo beaver at a skatepark. Looked like a freakin' blast!

Last edited by a moderator: