• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dskuro95

100cc
Did I miss anything this weekend? Went backpacking on the AT(Applachain Trail) for 25 miles. Went past my field this morning as I was coming down the ridge.

njswede

150cc
Did I miss anything this weekend? Went backpacking on the AT(Applachain Trail) for 25 miles. Went past my field this morning as I was coming down the ridge.

I ended up not flying at all. Still a little sore after my surgery and I figured I should actually follow doctor's orders this time and get some rest. I'm charging batts for my TH Extra Slick, though, so I may go out to huck that baby a little.

dskuro95

100cc
Ya I was supposed to meet zmonster over at his field today but I am just gonna finish my 87 SHP and have it ready for next weekend. As long as the weather is good(so far 50 degrees and no wind) it will fly on Saturday