• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
19723_10151340486183621_961474693_n[1].jpg

quadracer

100cc
I loaded my heli and the Velox up and went to the river a bit ago. It's about 10 degrees cooler down there, and a whole lot windier! I flew the Velox one time, and came back home. Hopefully it'll warm up some more as the day goes on.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Heading to the field on my lunch break to see if the dle30 on my 71 was installed correctly and actually starts :)

hosam

70cc twin V2
Gary, if that is the first time that motor is ever going to start then you will need to drop a bit of gas in the carb so it will start other wise it will be a an adventure...

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gary, if that is the first time that motor is ever going to start then you will need to drop a bit of gas in the carb so it will start other wise it will be a an adventure...

Well, I missed that advice, but luckily it only took about 3 minutes to get her started, and one she started, everything went great! The engine worked well, and even started on the first try after I stopped the motor to make adjustments, and prior to the 2nd flight.

Got two 12 minute flights in. :)