• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
Wahoo!:D Good times with my 51 slick this evening :D I LOVE that plane. Love the violence and the predictable harrier and decent precision all mixed together into a sweet brew of awesomeness!

Keep drinking the brew! Glad you've got a 51" to keep you smiling again!

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
They go together so fast. :) 42 slick half assembled. I got everything hinged, all control arms put together, horizontal and vertical stabs installed. Just need to install the gear tomorrow. It's so pretty :)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Keep drinking the brew! Glad you've got a 51" to keep you smiling again!

Today was just a sip :D only 3 flights. It seems like I can never get more than that in between everything that is going on. I really need some new packs. Mine are getting really tired. I have one good 3000 mah that has a lot of punch but the others need replacing. They probably all have 150 flights plus they just got done sitting for six months on my garage floor lol. I need to take better care of packs that aren't in service. Anyway, can't afford it right now... just spent a chunk upgrading the engine in my 70" slick. So I'll just keep sipping :D

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
Woohoo:peace: 841093_4372313273135_1941740445_o.jpg

To bad I have class until 5 :facepalm:

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
Soooooooo, maiden will be at 2 am? :)

Most likely, a quick hover in the garage wouldn't hurt :D

I did get to open it and check it out before I left this morning.
2013-02-14_09-10-10_773.jpg

It really is amazing quality and the pictures don't do it justice.

Last edited by a moderator: