• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

quadracer

100cc
I use our dinner table, coffee table, and island. Whatever happens to be clean when I decide to do some work. And my wife loathes every minute of it. :D

Our dining room table still has the gouges on it from a helicopter idle up accident that saw me dive under the table while the 450's blades shredded themselves all over the table. Luckily they weren't CF.

-G

Oh god..... Was there damage to the room too? That sucks man!

G.P.

70cc twin V2
There was definately damage to the room when my hotline spooled up and shot across the kitchen. The new hutch was to cover up the damage!

Thank God nobody got hurt. Seeing what those cabon blades did to the solid wood table gave me new respect for propellors...and the blades didn't even get damaged!

wedoitall

i have a workbench in the house BUT ive made a "workbench" in just about every room. laundry room , kitchen, living room, even the bathroom on a few occasions.

njswede

150cc
I reversed the throttle channel on one of those 40"-something A-10 Warthog foam models. I'm very, very lucky it was an EDF model, but seeing it shoot across the room gave me a lot of respect for what damage a model airplane can do. And it took a month before my wife allowed a plane in the house again...

gyro

GSN Contributor
I reversed the throttle channel on one of those 40"-something A-10 Warthog foam models. I'm very, very lucky it was an EDF model, but seeing it shoot across the room gave me a lot of respect for what damage a model airplane can do. And it took a month before my wife allowed a plane in the house again...

Thats actually how I had my helicopter mishap, I reversed the throttle channel and it instantly went to full power! I had no idea what I was doing... scary.