• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

zmonster97

Two years ago in the King 50 when there were semi-finals...everyone who made the finals did the same routine.

I always thought it could win you bonus points with the judges if you did two different routines. (just my opinion) That's easier said then done, though...considering coming up with one routine is hard enough.

My goal is to have two routines...but then it might all be for nothing if you don't make the finals...so that extra time you worked on the 2nd routine could have been to make the first one better...etc etc. Who knows...I'd like to have two...I guess we'll see. :D

Ok, thanks! I was going to say making two routines must be pretty difficult and time consuming.

B

Blucor Basher

Accepting bribes now.

I'm having a half-off sale on bribes right now.

BTW, I'll take special notice of anyone with balls enough to fly to "Bangarang" by Skrillex. Moose?

gyro

GSN Contributor

BTW, I'll take special notice of anyone with balls enough to fly to "Bangarang" by Skrillex. Moose?

Nice choice of song! love the beat... Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites is good too tho :)

djmoose

70cc twin V2
I'm not that big of a fan of Skrillex...

squirrelex-17117.jpg

There is MUCH better modern dubstep out there. (however some of his stuff is OK)

Last edited by a moderator: