• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Texas Wings RC Giant Scale Fly-in March 27th thru 29th

All,

Friday Night for all who are there, Pluckers Wing Bar has donated us a nice evening snack. So if your there come on over and have a wing or two or more. You may have to watch your fingers around a couple people. I have seen them eat.

Also, I want to take the time to thank, Hobbico and PlaneWrappers for their donations for our event. Hobbico makes our planes fly with their great products they offer and Plane Wrappers protects them from the sun.

WOO HOO! Pluckers!

If you haven't tried their wings, you guys need to come just for this! They're worth the drive!

The flying is pretty good too!

Late Breaking News:

By far the best engine manufacture on the market will be sending us a little jewel to raffle off at the event. That's right Desert Aircraft will be sending us a DA-50. Be sure and thank them for their generosity. This engine will go perfectly with the Extra 300 from Pilot.

If you have seen the Ft Worth Crew flying foamies around at night and through the park lots we are flying Twisted Hobbies Planes. They are great from the Gym to the field to the night sky. By far my favorite EPP plane out. Twisted Hobbies has sent us something good to raffle off. Make sure you bring yours to enjoy in the fun. If you can light it we will be flying at night.

When it comes to fuel tanks Fortitude Tanks are top notch and they don’t skip on anything. They make installation easy and hassle free. For all your fuel and smoke tank needs see Fortitude. Thanks again Jason. Jason also send he be sending something for us to give away. Ask around and have allot of the pilots show you the setup’s with their Fortitude tanks.

More to come.

d6322308d60308fe1a928f221c5cfca6.jpg
c7fffe5f6120a3e7f9646664ae1563da.jpg
Hey guys!!! I just picked up a trailer Full of redwing rc aircraft that I will have at the event... Will be running some show specials.. have 2 30cc articulate bipes.. 2 50cc extras 2 2 30cc extras.. 2 50cc slicks and 1 50cc yak55.. along with props. Wingbags and Batts and a few other small things.. if there is anything you need. Let me know they are shipping me some more items Monday to take to event..