• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Test stands... what do you use?

tbrum

New to GSN!
Here is what we've been using up here for a number of years now! It has seen likely 30 or 40 engines. We have many square backplates now with various engine mounting patterns. I have ran 20cc right up to 250cc Mokis, 210cc Valach, 220cc piped quads.

It's currently got a Moki150 flanged to it with a Moki257-7cyl coming up next week

http://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=71376&highlight=Test+Stand

Hopefully this fall, I'm going to build a new stand. Similar configuration with a few improvements...

* On a drawer slide system to be able to measure pounds of thrust
* Motor mounted inverted so that headers are easily accessible during header length adjustment/pipe tuning
* Telemetry with a possibility to measure engine spool up (a custom telem module)

Cheers

Trevor

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Here is what we've been using up here for a number of years now! It has seen likely 30 or 40 engines. We have many square backplates now with various engine mounting patterns. I have ran 20cc right up to 250cc Mokis, 210cc Valach, 220cc piped quads.

It's currently got a Moki150 flanged to it with a Moki257-7cyl coming up next week

http://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=71376&highlight=Test Stand

Hopefully this fall, I'm going to build a new stand. Similar configuration with a few improvements...

* On a drawer slide system to be able to measure pounds of thrust
* Motor mounted inverted so that headers are easily accessible during header length adjustment/pipe tuning
* Telemetry with a possibility to measure engine spool up (a custom telem module)

Cheers

Trevor

Makheeeetafiftseve.....Mokheeeetwofiffftee......You Suck!lol

Trev....Just Playing. Stop tearing my heart out MAN!:gnashing::love: