• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

SupaTim builds a 73" AJ Laser!!

HornetNZ

50cc
Actually he is building 3 planes at the moment and he just finished the aeroworks 120cc extra, he's got this one finished and maidened with vid but will be finishing this thread soon and he's working on our Aerobeez 93" Extra 330! He just has a ton of builds going on for us so he is really swamped!

I wish I was that busy with that kind of work. :)

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Tim knows I'm joking I hope, If I'd get off these dang computers long enough I'd have several more of my projects completed.

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
BUILD IS COMPLETE AND POSTS ARE UPDATED!!!

For some reason the video didn't embed in the first post but just in case here is the video from the second flight:

[video=youtube_share;nxbCmnfbg_Q]http://youtu.be/nxbCmnfbg_Q[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Turbo Weasel!!! LOL

That plane is beautiful and wow it fly's awesome! Just shows your don't have to pay top shelf prices to get an awesome performing machine! Nice work Tim!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
There are lots of great pilots out there that do amazing things... but few are as entertaining to watch as Supatim! Great job, nice edit, great camera work, loved it! :D

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Hey Tim,

How would you compare it to the 3dhs 75 extra that you flew on 12s?

It's a whole other animal. While the 12s Extra had disgusting amounts of grunt, it doesn't have the same top speed. Not a bad option if you stay off the throttle most of the flight or are happy with 5-6 minute flight times. On this bird the 35ra flew 3 10 minute flights and barely used 50% of the fuel...