• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Speed Freak Outlaw

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok fair enough, I seem to remember that plane around in the late 80's and people were flying them with the Webera speed glow engines with tuned pipes.... Those things would literally scream!!!!

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok so after talking with SupaTim, he said that video is his maiden flight, and that is with the slow prop option. He also said his hart was beating really hard all day after that lol

Bipenut53

150cc
I'll be honest.... That thing looks dangerous! Lol... I need one!

Ha Ha Ha..... I thought the same thing but we have a granite gravel runway so it would last one landing but it reminds me of my Sig Wonder that is rated for a .9-.19 glow engine, I built it and put a OS .25 on it. Oh man that thing was a blast! But again no landing gear so it wouldn't work here.....

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
I keep watching that video. I may have to get one sooner than later. Oh and did you hear the big Heli in the back ground. Sounded like a 700 spinning up. :thumbup:
Wonder how that thing would be for some fpv aerial combat zoom zoom BANG! :flyer:

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Hey guys, finally have a second to come up for air as we're prepping for yet ANOTHER show! The video was from the maiden for sure and with the correct air temp and a few different doppler apps my Outlaw was confirmed at a consistent 155.5 on the slow prop... Biggest difference from this to an EDF is the flight envelope as it will do the most ridiculous flat spins you've ever seen as well as harriers and spot landings?!?

cam4569

70cc twin V2
That thing is awesome, I however have a long long way to go before I could ever attempt to fly anything that fast more than once